Sunday, February 22, 2009

Aunt Thelma's 90th Birthday

Last weekend we went to Aunt Thelma’s 90th birthday party.

Delma and Thelma Rountree


Most of my cousins were there. Janetta fixed the table and got all the food. Honore’ Moore, a friend of mine, made the cake. We all enjoyed the food and cake.




Unfortunately, I wasn’t as active with my camera as I usually am. So I didn’t get many pictures. I did get pictures of all of Aunt Thelma’s children except for Bill Rountree or his friend Martha. Martha is a great help to Aunt Thelma. She comes over and helps her with anything they need.

Sherry and Tom Colwell


Mike Rountree


Janetta Whiteman and Carol Rogers. ( I wish I had gotten a better picture of Janetta, Aunt Thelma’s daughter. I think she hid whenever the camera came close  )


Frank Fuller and Neil Rountree


Delma Rountree, Carol Rogers and birthday girl, Thelma Rountree


David Hussey and his wife (This is Carol Rogers son)




Adam and his family (Janetta’s oldest son)


It was nice getting to visit with everyone. Hopefully we will do that again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment